Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday night dinner

On friday night we went out for dinner with the loves family. Drake was all excited to be going out and behaving awesome. Having a grand time playing with his toys. It comes around to ordering our meals and of course all mothers know that they have to ask for a side order of there baby on there lap.haha. Yes, Drake deicided he was bored and wanted to sit on my lap. So, when my food finally shows up I have to push the plate half way across the table (or so it seemed) to make sure my little man didn't get his cute little fingers into my food.haha. He had fun sitting there as I attempted to eat my dinner. It's all good though. The food was amazing though nothing to complain about there.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I remember those times. Those were the "good ole days".
Just so you know, they will still get their fingers in your food when they're older. My youngest is 12 and he will take food off my plate when I'm not looking. Lol.

Robin said...

Thanks for stoppin by my blog. I see we have the same bloggspot template. I wish they'd add more. Hope your doing well. robin