Friday, August 22, 2008

New Blog...

I have another new blog once again. I have like 10000, but I don't really need that many. I just get bored of sites. For now though I've cut back to only having two. This one and my livejournal one. Anyways... Tonight we went out for dinner at "Crabby Joe's." This was my first time there. It's not a bad place at all. Little Drake was getting bored though. Mostley because he deicided he only needed his one nap today :S normally he has at least two. Teething is still happen. That's *always* fun...After dinner we came back to the house and went back out for a walk to walk off dinner. Stopped and picked up season #2 of Nip/Tuck. Now we only need Season #1. Monday I have to get Drake's birth certifcate. Also, I should start picking out the next course i'm going to take. Should be fun...

No comments: